Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hey Kare...I'm weird too!!!

Saw this one on Kare's Blog and I just had to do it!!! Who thinks up these quizzes anyway?.....Come on, what's next..."What Half of the Butt Cheek are YOU?" I shouldn't say anything since I get sucked up in these questions myself....so, till next time, yinz crazy guys......this is "little pinky" signing off!

You Are a Pinky

You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.
A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.
You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.

You get along well with: The Ring Finger

Stay away from: The Thumb

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I forget what I was I think.. "middle finger".. oh my! I was told to stay away from you pinkie people. But I refused to listen.

Nancy said...

Lucy, I'm cracking up. I'm the thumb. I get along with the middle finger, but I'm to stay away from the pinky one. ROFL Don't think I'll listen though...

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Pinky fingers unite! I'm a pinky too.

Wendi said...

That's so funny! How silly. I like that.

Kare said...

lol!
From one weirdo to another.

Felicity said...

LOL