Thursday, August 26, 2010

What was I thinking....

Just bought this pattern in cross stitch....for $2.99....this may have to be part of my "bucket list" if you know what I mean.


It is absolutely awesome and is like 9 pages long and really looks authentic but WOW, what a project. My rule is tho, cross stitching is actually 2 separate hobbies....the actually act of cross stitching and collecting the patterns for the cross stitching. Now I don't feel so guilty buying something I may never do.

Next is a little finish. I loved this pattern and it really was quick to work up. Now the question is how to finish it. May just tack it onto some foam board with a nice backing and ribbon and decorative pin trim. Sweetie Man wants it for his little cubicle at work....hook, line, sinker....DONE!



So with those little tidbits for you, I'm off to my daily duties...till next time, yinz crazy guys!

8 Comments:

Meadows08 said...

I like your "cross stitch as 2 different hobbies" theory. I'm going to run with that too! Cute finish.

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish!

I agree, it's two separate hobbies!

Sally said...

Love your finish!

Annie said...

A 9 page Lucy! That would be incredible. Someone on the 123 stitch message board recently stitched a Lucy design. It was just the facial features from a caricature and it turned out great. No question who you were looking at.

Very funny piece for an office. Congrats on the finish.

CMKathie said...

Love, love, love this sentiment. What are you doing with the pattern? Possible PIF? I'm interested in that or a trade!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great little finish and that hubby wants it! I say go with your finishing idea and it could be up in his cubicle on Monday!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

The prayer piece is so awesome! great job!

LG said...

The finished project looks so pretty! And about the other one... it´s like life, it´s great to have projects in mind!