1. First you want to start boiling those hot dogs till they are done.
2. Peel your potatoes (by the way, potatoes are an optional ingredient, not necessary to make the soup). Cut the potatoes in nice bite size pieces and boil them till done. (not mushy)
3. While your dogs and potatoes are boiling, get yourself a nice big pot and dump in the cheddar cheese soup, bean with bacon soup, and baked beans. Fill two of the cans with hot water and dump that in the pot. Start cooking slowly mixing everything together till you get a nice smooth soup sorta thing. (don't boil)
4. Once your dogs are done, drain them and then while still warm, cut them into nice bite size pieces and put them in the soup also.
5. Once your potatoes are done, drain the water from them also, and dump them in the soup.
6. Stir everything together and heat till the temperature you like. (again, don't boil it) You just don't want it to burn and stick to the bottom. (unless someone else is doing the dishes)
7. Serve up in a bowl with a nice tossed salad and some warm bread and BINGO....you are done!
Well, that's it! I've given the world the recipe. (or at least the 10 people who read my blog)
That's it for now...gonna go crochet and watch American Idol. (maybe make some popcorn too!)
Oh, one more thing......with all those beans in the soup.....well, you get the picture! Toot...toot!