Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Zentangles???




Okay...so they are only my first attempt...but you really gotta try it. It's actually really relaxing and ANYONE can do this. You can do it with your kids or you can shut the door when your kids are driving you crazy and do it to calm yourself. I'm actually even carrying around a small notebook and pen to do Zentangles when I'm sitting doing nothing (it drives me crazy to sit and do nothing!) You may be doing it now and not even realizing you are. So check out ZENTANGLES and see what you can come up! Till next time, yinz crazy guys.....


3 Comments:

Netter said...

I've been doing these things since I was a kid. You should have seen our telephone directory when I was a teenager. It was completely decorated. It is fun, isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Neato. The 2nd one looks like yarn surrounded in a quilt.

Shelleen said...

I used to do this all the time as a teenager. Art was my major in school and I still have my portfolio from high school.