Monday, March 02, 2009

Goodness Gracious....

I cannot believe it's been a week since I blogged. I was honestly going to try and blog more as I've been really feeling really crafty and wanted to show pics and all and then WHAM...it's a week gone already.
Okay, so enough about my tardiness....this is what I've been doin. First off, I'm sorta on and off reading the Twilight Books but a couple of young ladies at my church are just crazed with them so I found this cute free pattern on Plum Street Samplers with the idea for these sweet fobs from a lady by the name of Michelle. (scroll down far on both sites)




I had a heck of a time taking these pics...kept coming out blurry, but you get the idea. Haven't put them together yet as I'm making two sets. Never worked on 28 ct black over one stitch before....and I probably won't again for a long time to come. Magnifiers don't even help unless you put a white cloth or something on your lap so you can see the holes. I was thinking it was going to be a quick stitch but it is certainly a slow-go!
Next is my progress on the Just Another Button February Cup O'Tea. I'm using the overdyes and it it so so nice.

And two more dottees. Sorry again about the pics. They are all clickable if that helps any.
This one is Kitty Dottee Doll....I just love that little mouse near his mouth.


This next one is Victoria Dottee Doll. I know this pic is really bad....don't know if it's me, the camera or the fact that she is all ivory. Sweetie Man is really good at taking pics but he wasn't around for this one. She has sorta a creepyness to her, don't ya think with that big face. (stamped then colored) She was in my creativity zone and wanted to come out. Her legs are a string of pearls (fake of course) with a couple of hearts at the bottom. She also has two heart earring charms and her hair is all ivory buttons.

That's about it for now. Alot of crafting tonight with the Bachelor Finale (3 hours..woo-hoo!)
So till next time,.....yinz crazy guys!





5 Comments:

Kare said...

Ha! The one and only Dotee that I made is a cat, too!

Sally said...

Yay more gorgeous Dottee dolls! They are brilliant!

Nice progress on your teacup:)

Ginnie said...

Oh thanks for showing those Twilight charts... my daughters are crazy about these books.... I think I will have a go at making some key rings with these.

Gaggle of Geisslers said...

Love the kitty dotee doll!

Meari said...

Oops... I now know what a dotee is!