Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some finishes...

...and you think I don't do anything!!! Well, I actually finished some things I've been working on. First is my ornament tree. It's been in pieces since Sweetie Man did the cutting and drilled the holes for me. Since I finally have some ornies to hang on it, I finish it with a little glue, paint, and some crackling to give it a weathered look. I really love it and plan on leaving it up all year round...now all I have to do is complete some seasonal ornies for it.

This is a little scissor fob I did from beads for a Secret Santa gift. These are so easy and you can find tutorials on the web for them. Not to mention fun to make for a cute little gift.


Sweetie Man doesn't always understand that what I am making is not always for him....

This actually belonged to Goose and Duck for their monthly outfits. The elf outfit I had to rig up myself as I didn't have a pattern for it....not too bad I thought!
Sorry, Sweetie Man, the hat just wasn't you....

So, that's it for now...back to Christmas gift making. A few more to finish and I'm calling it quits....not really...I'll find something else to make....I always do.
Till next time yinz crazy elves.....

10 Comments:

Sally said...

Love your ornaments!

Sweetie man looks so funny!!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love your ornament tree :)

ollie1976 said...

Great projects. Thanks for reading my vent-I only wish I felt beter!
-Jen

Anonymous said...

Very cute and clever little ornie tree! Sweetie Man looks very festive!

Kare said...

Beautiful creations, Luce!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ornaments! Cute outfits on those duckies. Well Sweetie Man will have to keep on dreaming...

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your ornament tree is just lovely!

Sharon said...

The ornament tree looks great and I think you did a wonderful job on goose's outfit with no pattern!

Maggie said...

I love your onie tree, what a good idea to leave it up all year round.

Maggie x

Meari said...

Great pics!