Well, Kathie sent me pics of our visit at Barnes and Noble on Saturday....the one where we planned on stitching for a couple of hours but ended up talking instead. This first one is your classic, "take a picture of yourself holding the camera out in front of you!" I personally love these kind and I think it turned out well...
The second, Kathie asked her daughter Lizzie to take it....pretty good pic too I think!
I'm hoping we can meet up again....and maybe this time actually stitch a bit.
Kathie also tagged me to share 6 random things about myself! So here goes....
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
1. I love spiders. I rescue stranded spiders. I talk to spiders. I've considered having a pet trantuala. Enough said on that subject.
2. I hate to drive...anywhere! I don't consider myself a good driver and I get confused easily on the road. I am a very very courteous driver. (unlike some people I drive with and you know who you are!) I have never driven more than 1 1/2 hours in the driver's seat....I actually get sleepy driving so I just don't do it for very long......20 minute trips tops.
3. I'm high maintenance emotionally.....I need attention! I could live in a tent wearing a sack but if my husband takes care of my emotional needs, (phone calls, I love you's, hugs..etc...)I'll be happy as a lark.
4. Sweetie Man and I met online about 9 years ago (just got married this past April as you know) when there was probably only one chat room on the internet.....and before the onset of predators. I actually didn't want to chat with him as (1) I thought he was too intelligent and I just wanted to goof around in the various rooms with people and (2) he lived too close to me...one state away. I wanted to talk with people on the other side of the world. But things happen for a reason....and I have no doubt in my mind that he and I were meant to be...true soulmates.
5. I love to laugh...I love to make others laugh.....people say they can hear me coming by my laugh! I think I have a quick sense of humor as does Sweetie Man...we laugh all the time...I'm talking good hardy laughs.
6. I'm a "redder-upper" (Pittsburgh term)....there can be dust everywhere, but I want everything in it's place...or at least where no one will see it. (don't look in my closets, tho!)
You're IT, yinz crazy guys.....!