Thursday, September 18, 2008

DANGER...DANGER....

....DO NOT OPEN THIS MAGAZINE UNLESS YOU HAVE A FEW GOOD HOURS TO SPARE!!! I made the mistake of opening it at a not so convenient time.... and became late for something else! GO FIGURE!!!
As usual I want to make everything in it....and tell me if you do this....I go throught the whole magazine thinking I saw everything....pick it up a hour or so later and say to myself, "Hey, self...I didn't see THAT ornament." I do this over and over again....is this a sign of old age???? Then again, the magazine looks new to me each time I read it....I could do that!!!
Next...found this on Kari's Blog....I think I may have done this before, but it's still fun...and amazingly accurate if I do say so myself....enjoy!




What Lucy Means



You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.



You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.

And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.

You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.



You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.

You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.

A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.



You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.

You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.

You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.

6 Comments:

Sally said...

Oh I am so jealous you've got this mag Lucy! It'll be another 3 weeks before my ONS gets it in if I'm lucky!

Ginnie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. This looks a great magazine, shame we don't get it in England!

stitcherw said...

I'm so wanting my magazine to get here. I was hoping it would get here this weekend as I could use the cheerup, but guess not. Loved looking at the various ornaments you've been working on. The Owl one is looking so neat, and I love the Brittercup kitty on the pumpkin.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick said...

I can't wait to find it in Canada! I have all the older issues and I discover new stuff every time I look at them!

Tammy said...

I just picked up my mag and I love it!

Kare said...

I can't find this magazine here which is a total bummer. Maybe I'll have to go to Michael's again today.