Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!!

I'm back from vacation just a couple of hours ago. I haven't even gone through my mail yet so if yinz sent me something, I haven't opened it yet. I haven't even unpacked. There was a little drama with the dogs, mainly from me, as they had a dogsitter come in for the first time....a little messy here and there when the sitter wasn't looking but all is fine and everything is cleaned up...ugh! Anyway, the vacation pics will come a little later in the week but for a teaser I thought I would show you how well loved I am by my OLDER brother and sister.....I say it is simple sibling jealousy cause I'm so young and cute....

And yinz guys wonder why I am the way I am. This pic was from my brother's son's wedding (aka nephew). We had a great time and it was an absolutely beautiful day for the wedding. I did manage to give my sister's daughter (aka niece) her little bib for the baby that she will be having in November. She loves penquins...
After this, we were off to Michigan for a wonderful vacation. So stay tuned...once I get back in the swing of things, pics will follow.
So, till next time, yinz crazy guys....

10 Comments:

The Silver Thistle said...

You were missed! Sounds like you had a fab time. Can't wait to see the pics :D

Sue said...

Glad you had a wonderful time on your birthday and i love the penguins on the bib ;)

stitcherw said...

Glad to see you back and that you had a fun time. Your bib with the penguins is adorable.
Sue

Mimi said...

You and your brother look so alike, even in fooling around ;)
Love the bib!

ollie1976 said...

you and your siblings look like you have fun together.
-Jen

Sally said...

Welcome back Lucy! Love the photo!

The bib is so cute:)

Unknown said...

Welcome back

and

you've been tagged

http://blog.dogwooddreams.com/?p=1528

Kare said...

Yay! You're back!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Looks like your sibs are harboring a little latent resentment there!

Name: Vicki said...

Looks like you had fun at the wedding! I love the penguin bib! Isn't it fun to do bibs! Have a happy day!