Sunday, May 27, 2007

I LOVE CAMPING!!!!

Hey, yinz guys...I'm out here in the wilderness (okay so i have a laptop with me...but only to keep in touch with the outside world) and having a GREAT time!! I love camping...so so peaceful!!! The Sweetie Man is the BEST camp cook EVER!!! BBQ chicken last night and steak tonight!!! Taking lots of pics to show you when we return. We'll be coming back in August again for a pig roast at the campground! We had rain yesterday but still had a good time. Sunday is AWESOME weather!! Well, back to relaxing under the shady trees. Have a great weekend....till next time, yinz crazy guys.....(P.S. thanks for all the compliments on the Sweetie Man's poem and thanks to Michelle for the "how-to's" on the pudding cake....I'll let him know!)

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that you are in a quaint little cabin and not in a tent! I'm not a camper by any means but I wouldn't say no to BBQ!! Have a wonderful time with your Sweetie Man!

Ranae said...

Sounds like you are having fun! We go camping in two weeks in N. Wisconsin for one nite and the other in a hotel.

Anonymous said...

Yes, do tell.. no tent. I remember as a girl a friend and I decided to "camp out" in my back parents backyard in a tent. The next morning we woke up with uninvited "tent guests" of the icky kind and I never slept in a tent again. Cabins LOVE cabins.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're having fun. I love camping! Have a great time.

stitcherw said...

Glad that you're having such a wonderful time. I haven't camped since my daughter was much younger and we'd go with the girl scouts. However, my preference was always with a cabin, tent camping and I just didn't seem to be a good combination (although my DD came to love it).
Sue

Wendi said...

That's so funny; we going camping in two weeks too, but with tents, and my hubbo is a great cook too! He likes to make fires without matches so it follows that he likes to cook the food over these survival type fires as well.

Summerysmile said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I was camping! Well, we don't really camp anymore...we stay in our RV but we started out in tents, then moved to pop-up...all are fun!
Have a great time!

Court said...

Hey BG!! Sounds like you had a blast!! I LOVE TO CAMP!! It is so much fun.

Court said...

I LOVE CAMPING TOO!! Camping is so much fun. And the food is great. Nothing like camp cooking. Even when you are not the one cooking. Missed ya while I was gone.