Monday, February 19, 2007

No.......

.....I didn't drop off the face of the earth!!! I was just crafting (and doing laundry....remember, you have to add that after everything I do...."and doing laundry"!) Anyway, I'm still crocheting and cross stitching and knitting and I will have pics to follow in the next few days. In the mean time....I'm in a Magic Ball swap and I got my ball! Check this out!!!


I got all sorts of goodies from Amy (tho I have to find her blog as I'm a newby to this group and I'm still learning my way around...and this was a secret swap) BUT Amy did a wonderful job in exploring my blog and gave me all sorts of things that I love....beads, buttons, charms, chocolate (tho there was more chcolate before this picture was taken) stickers, tatoos, LIP BALM (woo-hoo...my fav), awesome floss, and tea (hope I didn't forget to mention something) all wrapped in this YUMMY SOCK YARN!!!!!
AND...to top that off, this incredible scarf that I LOVE!!!!!! I've already worn it a few times and didn't want to take it off cause it is so pretty......THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!!

How AWESOME was all that!!!! My Magic Ball is going out this week.....I only hope my receiver enjoys her's as much as I do mine!!!!

Last but not least....The second in my Britty Christmas Ornament (plan on making 4)....this is Britty Kitty from the JCS 2005 Ornament Mag. I plan on finishing them basically all the same so each of my little babies have one for next Christmas (they'll probably try to eat them!)

So that's about it....I'll try to not make my absences so far apart....but ya know with my love of crafting (and doing laundry...UGH!)....I'll do my best! So, till tomorrow, yinz crazy guys.....
PS....I found Amy's Blog...check it out!

17 Comments:

stitcherw said...

That was a lovely package to receive, what a lot of goodies. Your ornament turned out cute as well, I love the various Brittercup Designs.
Sue

Deneen said...

Terrific package and so thoughtful of Amy!

Unknown said...

Wow..whod a thunk you could wrap that much in a ball of yarn! Love the ornies too! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! Now I need to go do laundry!

Name: Vicki said...

Luckily my DD does most of the laundry! It's about the only thing she does! lol Lucky you, to get such a nice and generous gift! Your ornament is so cute! I know your "babies" will love them. Have a happy day!

AmysBabies said...

I am so glad you liked the ball!! I have been a bundle of nerves ever since I sent it out :D

My husband does laundry for now, but after we move and get a washer of our own it will be my job again

silentdibs said...

What a great Magic Ball!
The ornament turned out great.
-Jen

Sally said...

Wow what a fantastic Magic Ball! I bet you were happy dancing with all that stuff!

Your kitty ornament is really cute.

Robin said...

What a clever idea! I have never heard of magic ball swap. Your ornament is so cute too.

Unknown said...

That is one awesome package you go there Lucy! Oh how I hate laundry. I never seem to be able to get it done! I think it grows while I am not watching! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ghirardelli chocolate! Yum!! You lucky gal, you! Cute ornie!

I've had my kids do their own laundry for a long time now. It's not the most efficient way to do the laundry but at least I can get away from that washing machine!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what nice gifts you received.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Wowie! that is awesome Lucy! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

What a nice package of stuff! Cute ornament too.

CindyMae said...

What a fantastic package you received!!! I am sure that you will enjoy every bit of it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a really lovely package you've received, there's such a lot of goodies in it! And I really love your ornament, it's so cute!

Mimi said...

That scarf looks great!
hey, I missed out on the magic ball swap :(
wonderful goodies you got!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gifts! That scarf is so pretty :)

I love the your Brittercup ornament too - it turned out really cute!