Thursday, September 28, 2006

don't read if eating....

Okay, consider yourself warned! I just have to relate this somewhat humorous story about the pups. As you know Chloe the little one hasn't been feeling up to snuff lately due in part to what I believe is her insistance on eating the hot banana peppers and tomatoes left in the garden. (not that I don't feed them three times a day along with treats!!!). Anyway, I was outside cleaning up the garden of this nasty crap, when my son called me inside to say that one of the dogs threw up but he didn't know which one. He, of course, had no intention on cleaning it up...his idea of cleaning up dog poop accidents in the house is laying a piece of newspaper over it and calling my name...woo-hoo...don't hurt yourself!!!! Anyway, by the time I got in there, the mess was gone...but....are you ready....Eros the Mastif was licking his chops!!! (I warned you!!!) How gross is that! Now my son, who refers to Eros as "fatty" freaked and kept mumbling "that's sick" as he walked out of the room leaving mom to clean up the left overs! UGH! (I can't wait till he has kids of his own!!!) Anyway, I took care of that but poor little Chloe didn't want to sleep in her crate as I think she associates the crate with treats and didn't feel like eating. I let her sleep where she wanted which was outside of the crate for the night. This morning she was back to her crazy self and eating well. I'm seriously considering crocheting or knitting a sweater for her as I think she is going to be a shiver-er, if you know what I mean. Any good patterns out there, please feel free to email me..easy knit or crochet. Oh, and they both are officially signed up for Ringer's Puppy classes. Check out the photo gallery for dogs with graduation caps....hopefully mine won't flunk out! They start October 9 for seven weeks. I can't wait! Well, that's it for today....check me out tomorrow for something I'm working on for a baby shower....I'm totally in love with it! Till Manana, yinz guys!

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! thats ok the pug that we had and I quote had... She would go in and get Pumpkins poo out of his liter box and eat it!! Yuck!!! Cant wait to see what you are making!! Have a great nite!!

Anonymous said...

I second that eeuww! When I was a kid we used to have a dog that would get stuff out of the cat's litter box. Plus he would carry our underwear downstairs and leave it by the door. LOL!

LG said...

Hahahahah! Lucy, you made me laugh! I can imagine the scene! But you know, every person who had puppies and dogs has this experience! Only thing to say is Patience... We love dogs! ;)
There are such cute patterns, can´t wait which one you choose for Chloe! ;)